Department: Marketing Department
Report to: Digital Manager
Online Brand Marketing
- Responsible for digital marketing, media, CRM, social media and E-Commerce.
- Able to develop media strategy and planning, including online advertising, paid search, owned and earned media communication to increase brand online awareness.
- Familiar with social media tools, especially on weibo, wechat. Able to provide creative brief and copywriting and interact with bloggers.
- Able to use digital tools to implement CRM program.
- Independently lead, and co-work closely with the digital and media agency
- Carry out plans to maximize online sales, develop budgets for projects, monitoring costs, provide status reports on regular basis
- Implement new business initiatives to increase sales/traffic and conversion rate on the Brand e-commerce site, e.g. an affiliates program, partnerships with key websites, email campaigns, SEM and SEO
- Analysis experience of E-Commerce sales, site performance, email campaigns and marketing programs
- Work closely with all corporate departments to provide a clear understanding of e-commerce order, delivery, invoice and all other issues
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills
- Need work closely with Head Quarter in Paris. Able to do English presentation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing or E-Commerce operation
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills