Trade Marketing Executive
Position:Trade Marketing Executive
Department: Marketing Department
Report to: Trade Marketing supervisor
- Communicate with agency to final the layout of monthly GWP & file each size GWP/Sampling.
- Prepare handout card, brochure, POP, etc. according to the promotion & distribute these items to each door.
- Make monthly GWP distribution list according to the allocation plan, coordinate with logistic and sales department to ensure monthly trade promotion in-timely.
- Coordinate with each store and make sure the maximized utilize of store magazine/DM exposure to communicate the activities/product information to consumers before deadline.
- Track sales and GWP sold out data, help to analyze the promotion result & take actions based on sales performance.
- Communicate with field force and evaluate the activity result in terms of sales and consumer feedback.
- Regular store promotion support & result analyze
- Collect promotional information of competitor for reference.
- Flexible support to road show cases.
- Flexible support to new store opening event.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years experience in FMCG industry in trade marketing or marketing channel management
- Be familiar with marketing consumer promotion operation process
- Fluent MS office operation and business English writing
- Aggressive and willing to take challenges
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Should be an accountable team player